MODERN SLAVERY WHISTLEBLOWING SERVICE
Given the recent independent reviews of the Modern Slavery Act and the anticipated changes to both the obligations and potential enforcement powers, companies should be acting now to ensure they comply and that their response to the risk of modern slavery is in alignment with the strength of their brand, the influence they might be expected to wield, the sector they operate in and the geographical location of their suppliers.
Mandatory reporting and disclosure schemes have long been used to manage risk and impact across various aspects of corporate and market activity. It is only more recently that some governments have begun to use such mechanisms in the context of human rights, including specifically to address modern slavery risks in supply chains.
Organisations must set up a Independent External Report option to allow people to report issues and concerns anonymously to meet the new global laws and legislation requirements.
In recent years with the adoption of more digital platforms to aid the procurement process, we hear from many procurement professionals about the lack of visibility throughout the process. Collusion, Cartel and Kickbacks are common in procurement. 20% of all spending by organisations is unmanned and often un-contracted, and so at risk of procurement fraud as an example.
Modern Slavery Whistleblowing Systems are simple to set up and get started. All products are designed to meet your organisations needs for the new global laws and legislation. Our products are unique in the market offering:
- Branded landing pages to represent your representative organisation
(See example Link) https://modernslaverylaws.com/atlassian/
- Unlimited Reports
- Case Management and Support
- Free Yearly Audits on your Modern Slavery Policy and Procedure
- Multilingual package options are on all our systems
- Translation Services
- Disability Support Calls
- Sight and Hearing Impairment Assistance
- Simplified pricing options to make it easy to manage and understand
- A unique client reference number per location will be issued for each client.
- Unique Key: Issued Per Client
- Client Reference Number: Issued Per Client
- Free Training on the Modern Slavery Law virtual face to face Program for nominated Report Officers, Directors and online for Staff
- Assessment and Recommendation Support provided as part of Reports
- Investigation and Mediation Services as an add on where required.
- Organisational Audits as an add on service as required.
MODERN SLAVERY WHISTLEBLOWING SERVICE OPTIONS
24 HOUR / 7 DAYS WEB BASED SERVICE
Our web based system is available 24/7, 365 days a year to provide around-the-clock support for your organisation. Ouur servers are spread across multiple countries via Amazon platforms to provide a seamless and secure servicethat allows our specialist team to help your people.
24 HOUR WEB BASED & 24 HOUR CALL CENTRE SERVICE
Our experts are available 24/7, 365 days a year to provide around-the-clock support for your organisation. Based in all countries globally our specialist team is available to help your people.